You can access your account settings under your profile icon located in the top left hand corner of Artifakt, as 'Personal Settings'. Here you will see a list of settings and fields specific to your account.
Settings are split into three sections
- Username - your personal username for your account
- Email - the associated email with your account
- First name
- Last name
- Company Name - The name of the company you work for
- Role - Your role within the company you work for
- Country - Where you are based
- Current password
- New password
- Confirm new password
- Enable two factor authentication - Either by email or app
- Default language – Artifakt is available in English and French.
- Region – Choose between 6 regions listed. This is the default region that will be used when deploying your web application. You can choose another region at any time.
- Timezone – Choose the time zone you are based so that Artifakt time settings reflect that.
- SSH Public key – You can enter your SSH public key here so that you can automatically connect to the environment after it is built.
- Mode – Choose your mode according to your experience and technical abilities. Expert mode has more fields than Beginner mode when creating an environment.