You can access your account settings under your profile icon located in the top right hand corner of Artifakt, as 'Settings'. Here you will see a list of settings and fields specific to your account.
- Default language – Artifakt is available in English and French.
- Region – Choose between 6 regions listed. This is the default region that will be used when deploying your web application. You can choose another region at any time.
- Timezone – Choose the time zone you are based so that Artifakt time settings reflect that.
- SSH Public key – You can enter your SSH public key here so that you can automatically connect to the environment after it is built.
- Mode – Choose your mode according to your experience and technical abilities. Expert mode has more fields than Beginner mode when creating an environment.