To view a history of the actions performed on your environment, navigate to the environment's 'Jobs' tab.
You will find a grid of previous actions ran with the following information:
- All – All actions ran, including finished jobs and jobs still in progress.
- Running – Jobs currently in progress.
- Finished – Only jobs that have finished executing.
- Type – The name of the job executed.
- Started by – The user who ran the job.
- Duration –The total time for execution.
- Date – The date and time of when the job was launched.
By selecting on an individual row you see more detail logs on that action.
Additionally we have a list of status's for a job's status. Here is the complete list:
- Success – The action has been successful.
- Running – The action is still being executed
- Skipped - A "Skipped" status can appear when your server is not reachable or under maintenance, so planned tasks will not be executed.
- Failed – Failed is related to an error (internal, configuration, etc), and you will need to check the logs for further information.