To view a history of the actions performed on your environment, navigate to the environment's "application" tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
You will find a grid of previous actions ran with the following information
- Reload – By clicking this button you will refresh the list of the actions in the grid to show the latest actions ran.
- Date – Displays the date (hour, day, month, year) of the action.
- Duration – Display the duration of the action (hour : minutes : seconds).
- User – Display who ran the action.
- Action – Description of which action was executed.
- Status – Display how many actions were successful or failed. Green for a successful action and red for a failed action.
- Details – By clicking this you will be redirected to the "Action Details" page.
The Action Details page displays the instances where the action was executed. There is a link to logs that will open a new tab detailing every step and every action that has occurred on that particular instance.
Additionally on the details page we can also see a third status, skipped. Here is the complete list:
- Success – The action has been successful.
- Skipped – A "Skipped" status can appear when your server is not reachable or under maintenance, so planned tasks will not be executed.
- Failed – Failed is related to an error (internal, configuration, etc), and you will need to check the logs for further information.