There are application management actions you can run at the application layer of your Artifakt environment. To do so, you must navigate to your environments 'Application' tab.
Under the section labelled 'Actions' you will see a grid of buttons that correspond to various functions.
- Deploy - if you have new source code and wish to deploy it on your servers.
- Rollback - return your application back to a previous state (very useful if errors occur related to the new version and you want to go back to the previous one).
- Put maintenance on - turn on maintenance mode for your application.
- Put maintenance off - turn off maintenance mode.
- Clear cache/logs/session - Clear the cache, logs, and sessions files of your application.
All these actions are displayed on the 'Actions history' grid displaying:
- When the action was launched
- How long it has be running
- Who launched it
The user can go into more detail on the actions execution by selecting 'details' next to the desired actions row.