There are management actions (or jobs) you can run on your environment. To do so, you must navigate to the environments 'Jobs' tab.
When you select 'Run Job' you have a number of actions you can run at both the server layer and application layer.
- Deploy - if you have new source code and wish to deploy it on your servers.
- Rollback - return your application back to a previous state (very useful if errors occur related to the new version and you want to go back to the previous one).
- Clear cache - clear the cache of your application.
- Restart web server - turns the web server off and back on again.
- Setup - will entirely reconfigure your servers
- Put maintenance on - turn on maintenance mode for your application.
- Put maintenance off - turn off maintenance mode.
The user can go into more detail on the actions execution by selecting the desired actions row.