To edit your database configuration, navigate to 'Data' from the environments settings. From there, you will be able to edit:
- Database Size (GB) – storage size of the database. Note that you can only increase storage.
- Database Memory - the RAM of the server where the database sits.
- Database Backups – retention period of each database backup (in days). This setting only applies to production environments. For development environments, the value is always one day.
- Database Size – hardware configuration of the database server
- Database Prefix – string prepended to the name of the database tables (mainly used for Magento or Wordpress)