To edit your profile information, go to the 'Profile' section on the top right profile icon.
You can edit the following information:
- Username – you can change your user name. It must contain between 2 and 255 characters, you may only use letters or numbers
- E-mail – Contact email address in 'firstname.lastname@example.org' format and from a valid domain
- First Name, Last name, Current Job – Choose the appropriate information
- Country – Choose from the drop-down menu.
- Birthday – MM/DD/YY format.
- Profile – picture image file must in .jpg or .png format, with a maximum size of 1MB. We strongly recommend you use a square format.
- Two-factor authentification: choose to enable it or not
- Change your password – type your current password and then enter your new password followed by confirming it a second time. It must contain between 8 and 255 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character l (,;:!?:/§&é"'è_àç)
- Delete my account: To delete your account, enter your password, then click 'Delete'. Your user account will be deactivated for 30 days before being irreversibly cancelled. During that period, you can reactivate your account by sending an email to email@example.com
Be aware: Deleting your user account does not delete the resources (projects, environments, servers, users, roles, URLs etc.) created via Artifakt. They will continue running and building up costs.