To edit your profile information, go to the 'Personal Settings' section on the top left profile icon.
From there, you will be able to access 3 sections:
You can edit the following information:
- Profile picture – picture image file must in .jpg or .png format, with a maximum size of 1MB. We strongly recommend you use a square format.
- Username – username can't be modified
- E-mail – Contact email address in 'firstname.lastname@example.org' format and from a valid domain
- First Name
- Last name
- Current Job – Choose the appropriate information
- Country – Choose from the drop-down menu.
- Change your password – type your current password and then enter your new password followed by confirming it a second time. It must contain between 8 and 255 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character l (,;:!?:/§&é"'è_àç)
- Two-factor authentification: choose to enable it or not
- Default language – either English or French
- SSH Public Key – your personal SSH public key. It will be automatically added to instances of your environments.
- Delete account – To delete your account, enter your password, then click 'Delete'. Your user account will be deactivated for 30 days before being irreversibly removed. During that period, you can reactivate your account by sending an email to email@example.com
Be aware: Deleting your user account does not delete the resources (projects, environments, servers, users, roles, URLs etc.) created via Artifakt. They will continue running and building up costs.