When you invite members to your project, they will be given a role corresponding to a specific access level. The actions they can perform in the project will depend on the role that they're assigned to. Whatever their role is, they will be able to access the project member's list and see everyones role in that specific project.
To do so, navigate to 'Members' at a project level. If the person is not an Artifakt user yet, you can invite them to join the project via an email. Simply type their email address into the search bar, select the role (default is 'Developer'), and then select 'Add'.
Artifakt provides 5 standard roles but you can also use your own custom role:
- Owner – full range of rights (only person able to delete and transfer the project)
- Master – full range of rights (except for delete, transfer and edit the project)
- Manager – full view rights, with less edit and delete rights than master or owner
- Developer – rights to edit security certificates, domains, sub-domains, stack creation rights, rights to edit projet's settings, collaborators, roles and project' activities
- Guest – can view the entire project, but not carry out any modification (very limited read-only access)
All the collaborators are displayed at the bottom of the page. There are 2 types of collaborators:
- Users – person who was invited and has registered for Artifakt and the project.
- Guests – invited to the project but has not yet completed registration.
You can change each persons role by clicking on the 'pencil icon'. You can also select which environment team members have access to by clicking 'edit' on the environment number.
Please note that project collaboration is reserved for dedicated workspaces and not available for personal workspaces.