To view project settings, click on the 'cog' icon and choose 'Project's settings'.
The settings are split, Project Settings and General Settings.
- Project code – the code of your project set at the creation.
- Project Name – you can modify this name when you want to.
- Description – the description of your project.
- Delete – you can delete your project by clicking this button if you are the project owner. You can also delete all the related resources or save them. If you choose not to delete the resources, they'll keep running in the Cloud (and you'll be billed if so).
- Transfer – you can transfer your project to another user (e.g. if you leave your company and you want to hand it over to your successor) if you are the project owner. Click on 'Transfer' and select the person you want to transfer the project to. The project and the account will be automatically reattached to this person.
- Auto add all collaborators to environments – 'Yes' is turned on by default, it adds all collaborators to your environments members.
- Default project's role – the default role of your project members.
- Default environment's role – the default role of your environment members.
- Enable budget – if not activated, there is no budget management. If activated however, the Artifakt console will prevent you from creating an additional environment over your budget. You will be notified by email if the invoice exceeds 80% of your planned budget.