To view project settings, click on the 'Settings' tab at a project level.
- Project Name – you can modify this name when you want to
- Project Code – the code of your project set at the creation
- Cloud Provider – the default cloud provider used for every environment in the project
- Region – the default deployment region used for every environment in the project
- Cloud Account – the default cloud account used for every environment in the project
- Description – the description of your project.
- Delete – you can delete your project by clicking this button if you are the project owner. You can also delete all the related resources or save them. If you choose not to delete the resources, they'll keep running in the Cloud (and you'll be billed if so).
- Transfer – you can transfer your project to another user (e.g. if you leave your company and you want to hand it over to your successor) if you are the project owner. Click on 'Transfer' and select the person you want to transfer the project to. The project and the account will be automatically reattached to this person.