By default, when you invite team members to a project, they are not automatically added to any environment. You will have to manually add them unless you have enabled the corresponding option in your project settings.
To do so, select the 'display sidebar' button on the top menu bar. Then select the menu item 'Collaborators'. From there, you can select which environment team members have access to by clicking 'edit' on the environment number.
Artifakt provides 5 standard roles but you can also use your own custom role:
- Owner – full range of rights
- Master – the same rights as the Owner
- Manager – not allowed to start / stop / duplicate or delete the environment
- Developer – the same rights as the Manager, and also not allowed to manage environment members
- Guest – very limited access, can only access the 'Application' tab inside of the environment.