There are server management actions you can run at the server layer of your Artifakt environment. To do so, you must navigate to your environments 'Server' tab.
Under the section labelled 'Actions' you will see a grid of buttons that correspond to various server functions.
- Install dependencies - when you update a new library it will install it onto the server.
- Update dependencies - update your libraries when new ones are added.
- Update custom cookbooks - if you updated your cookbooks it will deploy them to your server.
- Setup - relaunch the server configuration. You can use this action even on already started servers.
- Clean server - clean all /tmp files.
- Update crontab -any changes made to your crontab can be updated using this function.
All these actions are displayed on the 'Actions history' grid:
- When the action was launched
- Duration of action execution
- Who launched it
- The action launched